CMAS *** Three Star Diver
A diver with CMAS *** is well-trained, experienced and he can dive safely and securely. He can accept responsibility for CMAS * and CMAS ** divers during sea diving and he can plan and organize a group diving session. As this is the last stage before being an instructor, it is important.
- 8 theoretical lessons, sea diving and practical trainings.
- Review of diving physiology and physics
- Directing small ships
- Underwater navigation
- Find and rescue trainings
- Compressor use
- Accident management trainings
- Group diving session planning and organization